The Value Creator Breakfast
Friday 21 April 2017 ( 7:15 am – 9:00 am )
Don’t get caught up in the price argument, be the VALUE CREATOR!
Getting pushed on price? Want to develop strategies to make sure you are not giving away too much?
As a Trusted Advisor, one of our qualities is that we can be a value creator, someone who can hold more margin in every piece of business .
In this breakfast we explore the new marketplace – one where the buyer is trying to commoditise every offering from all vendors.
In this new world it is our job to package and sell differentiation.
At the end of this breakfast you will walk away with:-
- Language to deal with the price driven buyer
- A process to justify a more premium positioning in the market and to protect it!
- A proven way to go deep on the 4 core drivers of your buyers – how to talk to them and how to use them to sell your ideas
- 9 phrases to combat any direct buyer who is determined to make you discount during the process.
- A strategy you can immediately apply on your next sales call to keep one step ahead of a price conversation.
If you live in a competitive price driven market, this breakfast will equip you with tactics to sell value and a premium positioning.
Date: Friday 21 April 2017
Time: From 7:15 am – 9:00 am
Venue: St Kilda Rd Towers Level One, 1 Queens Rd, Melbourne
If you have any queries please contact Karen on 03 9271 8222.