How to use LinkedIn most effectively in your business
5 Tips on How to Use LinkedIn Effectively
There are a number of different ways to grow your business online and it can be very overwhelming with all the different tools and resources that are available for yourself but there's one critical tool that you can't afford to overlook in this video. I'm going to share in this video 5 step formula to Linked Success
So the question is WHY LinkedIn?
Today, professionals are signing up to join LinkedIn at a rate of more than two new members per second and 74% B2B decision makers use LinkedIn to help make purchasing decisions, according to a study conducted by Social Media Examiner.
In our work helping hundreds of clients with their marketing, we ﬁnd that about 20% of trafﬁc to their website comes from their activity on LinkedIn. When it comes to generating new leads, LinkedIn can be more powerful and cost effective than any other channel including paid advertising, direct mail, seminars, and search engine optimisation
So you ready?
Download the Linkedin Success Blueprint!
Tip 1 : Get Found Easily
- Pick the Right Keywords
- Position as an expert in your industry
- Entire profile need to be complete (all star status)
Tip 2 : Attract Your Ideal Client
- Grow your network by knowing your target market and ideal client
- Write a client focused summary section – Write in first person, identify who your ideal clients are, share how you can help them – Remember : WIIFM, Call to action
Tip 3 : Engage Your Ideal Client
- Connect with all your clients and centres of influence
- Post valuable information to your account at least once per week
- Use your clients 1st level connections for possible introduction – start with the people who have endorsed or recommended them
Tip 4 : Stand Out
- Add videos and multi-media to your profile and Blog
- Add Skills to your profile and ask recommendations to those who you have worked
- List 3 websites / landing page which help you to optimise your keywords
Tip 5 : Get more referrals
My referrals coach Bill Cates who talk about basic principles that need to be in mind to be most effective in referrals
No. #1 You must be referral – where your focus needs to be in creating value, delivering value and reminding value what you just delivered.
No. #2 You must leverage borrowed trust which means the process is the trust and respect that exists between referral source and the new prospect
Last but not the least:
You need to turn someone's willingness to refer into a good solid introduction
The outcome of doing these 5 simple steps are:
- Help your customers to find you easily
- Position you as a expert so you can charge more
- Build trusted relationship with customers and prospects.
- Increase your network
- Introductions and referrals so you can convert those prospects to clients.
I hope this help you to understand 5 Tips help you TO CREATE MORE traffic, MORE exposure and MORE sales.
Btw- if you are frustrated by not finding and connecting with right prospects and how to convert trusted relationship into referrals please don't hesitate to call us at 1300 777 847 and book your free-30mins consultation.